7.13.2007

One Word Meme

Bookfool did a little purloining so I thought I'd follow suit. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all.

1. Where is your mobile phone? Table.

2. Relationship? Nonexistant.

3. Your hair? Short.

4. Work? Yuck.

5. Your sister(s)? Bedrock.

6. Your favorite thing? Dog.

7. Your dream last night? None.

8. Your favorite drink? Tea.

9. Your dream car? Corvette.

10. The room you're in? Living.

11. Your shoes? Slippers.

12. Your fears? Heights.

13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Published.

14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Family.

15. What are you not good at? Socializing.

16. Muffin? Blueberry.

17. Wish list item? Freedom.

18. Where you grew up? Michigan.

19. The last thing you did? Surfed.

20. What are you wearing? Pajamas.

21. What are you not wearing? Shoes.

22. Your pet? Priceless.

23. Your computer? Dell.

24. Your life? Trying.

25. Your mood? Okay.

26. Missing? Motivation.

27. What are you thinking about? Answers.

28. Your car? Van.

29. Your kitchen? Mess.

30. Your summer? Okay.

31. Your favorite color? Green.

32. Last time you laughed? Yesterday.

33. Last time you cried? Yesterday.

34. School? Work.

35. Love? Life.

4 comments:

Bookfool said...

Well, then, I'm flattered. :)

It's surprisingly fun to read such brief answers, isn't it? I really enjoyed yours.

cj said...

Yours were good, too, I found some fo the answer difficult - one word really isn't enough to describe by dream car, which is a 1962 Corvette. There were a couple of more, too, but at the moment I can't remember which ones.

Thanks for bringing the meme to my attention.

cjh

Bellezza said...

I like how you put love? Life. That's a great answer! (Among your others.) Plus, why does this seem to be The Summer of Messy Kitchens? You can't believe how many responses to kitchen were "mess." Especially mine, as we're in the midst of a remodel. Ick!

cj said...

Thanks, bellezza!

It's surprising how being able to only use one word distills things. I mean, life is all about love and I certainly love my life at times but it's not something I normally think about in the way that I did here.

As for my kitchen - it's basically no time and laziness that leads mine to being a mess. I made tuna salad and potato salad yesterday for my sister and by the time I was finished, my kitchen was a wreck but I was wiped out. To be fair, I'd only had 3 hours of sleep. So, the dishes were rinsed and stacked and will be waiting for me when I get home.

Lovely thought, that.

cjh