1.08.2013

No long good byes...

Just a simple thank you.

I've had a lot of fun doing this over the years but my heart simply isn't in it any more.

Thank you for your friendships, your recommendations, and your kind words.  I appreciate all of them.

Blogging has become more of a chore than a pleasure...

And there are things about it I just don't like, to be perfectly honest.

So...

As Dr. Seuss said:

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”

I'll leave the blog here for a bit, at least until the spam drives me nuts and if anyone wants to drop me a line, you can find me at

cinjinn at hotmail (.) com

Put something in the subject line about the blog, so I don't accidentally delete you!

The best to all of you...

3 comments:

Kailana said...

Sorry to hear you aren't keeping this up. You will be missed!

Trish said...

xo

This makes me sad but I absolutely understand. There are some days when I wonder why I'm still keeping up as well. Glad I know where you find you elsewhere, though. ;)

CJ said...

Kaliana and Trish:

Thanks for the kind words, both of you. I'll drop by ever once in awhile over at your places, don't worry.

Time to move on to other things!

cjh